Kaufman R&D Ltd. takes ideas from concept to mass production with comprehensive support, thanks to our experienced team and the latest technology. Our professional team combines competencies across multiple fields of engineering and other departments to fully meet each one of our customers’ unique needs.
We work with innovative tech companies at any scale, staying with development throughout the project to deliver professional results on the accelerated timelines they need to remain competitive. The company’s projects combine mechanical and electrical engineering abilities, industrial design aspects and more, all for us to bring our passion for technology to the fields of robotics, motion control, medical devices, wearables, smart agriculture, IOT and numerous other fields and industries.
What will you do?
- Design adaptations for mass production.
- Develop, define, and implement mfg. processes and mechanical tools into the assembly lines.
- Develop and implement experiments to optimize manufacturing processes, acceptance testing and standardization requirements.
- Seek new manufacturing technologies to improve performance and reduce cost.
- Update and create technical drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Managing and supporting configuration control, BOM components, catalogue of parts, etc.
- Managing ECO preparation and implementation.
- Managing design for manufacturing processes (DFM).
- Ongoing production line support; engineering problem solving and handling quality issues.
- 3-5 years of experience in design, engineering, and manufacturing environments of multi- disciplinary products.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mass production processes.
- Experience in SolidWorks.
- Experience designing for plastic injection process – Must.
- Experience designing jigs for experiments and assembly lines.
- Familiar with standardization and QA processes.
- Experience with manufacturing processes: CNC / sheet metal, cable assemblies,
- Experience in working with PDM and ERP systems.
We are looking for mechanical engineer with a can-do attitude to join our engineering dep. If you have a maker mindset, a passion for mechanical and robotics and would like to work in innovative, creative, and dynamic environment- You are the right person for us!